5.24.2014

A Fresh Start

This website has been in the making for a long time.  My former blog New Every Morning was my beginning.  I stepped out into the blogging world wild eyed and unsure.   I made some mistakes and learned along the way.  I wrote for over five years, sharing my heart, my home, and my passions.
We have entered a new season of life, so it is the perfect time for a fresh start.  I am sure this blog will ebb and flow, but one thing that will remain constant is my desire to encourage and inspire you.  You can learn more about our story and a little about me in the tabs above.
Let the adventure begin!!

3 comments:

  1. Gretchen, I always like your New Every Morning blog. I was disappointed that you hadn't blogged in a while. I am excited to see what you have in store for this new blog. I like the new look already.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen, I've always enjoyed your N.E.M. blog and am very excited to see what you have in store for this one. All the best and God bless you.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your words are my inspiration! Your comment may not appear on the blog right away, but it will be emailed to me. As long as you are not a scary internet lurker, I'll publish your comment very soon.
Looking forward to our chats!