10.17.2014

The Beauty Surrounds



When the chaos of life is filtering in too close to the quiet spaces of my heart, I try to find the beauty that surrounds me. 
The quiet reminders that I am to be still.

To remember He is a God of order, not chaos.











Sometimes I am reminded by the sights in my own backyard, or on the faces of the ones I hold dear.
Other times I am inspired by someone else's sanctuary of home.  
I frequently drive past this farm...
and the beauty causes me to pause and savor.


 Are you looking for glimpses of glory?
Beauty surrounds... seek it out.
Listen to the quiet He is whispering to your soul. Let it drown out the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your words are my inspiration! Your comment may not appear on the blog right away, but it will be emailed to me. As long as you are not a scary internet lurker, I'll publish your comment very soon.
Looking forward to our chats!